SCHURTER is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can navigate most of our website without giving us any personal information, but sometimes we do need it to provide services that you request. This statement of privacy explains data collection and the use of it.
Collecting your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Usually this information is requested when you chat with us or use our contact form to request catalogs, quotes, samples or technical support. We will also require personal information when you purchase our products.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to make ourwebsite easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once. We will disclose your information, without notice, only as follows:
- To obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on SCHURTER
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SCHURTER and its websites.
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect SCHURTER’s websites, its employees or the public.
- When you have an open account with SCHURTER credit and payment history is occasionally shared with credit reporting agencies.
- When required to disclose "point of sale" (POS) information to our distributors for transparency with our partners, and payment of commission to our manufacturer's sales force. POS information might also be used by SCHURTER, our distributor or our manufacturer's representatives to provide you with important information or to contact you about potential design activity.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register with our e-Shop, SCHURTER will not share your personal information with any third party except as noted above.
We aim to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be totally secure. SCHURTER cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once SCHURTER receives your transmission, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect its security on our systems. SCHURTER uses a variety of security technologies to protect your personal information, including secure servers, firewalls and encryption of credit card information.
Technical change rights reserved