SCHURTER produces aluminum Housing Systems and Front plates in thicknesses of 0.5 to 20 mm with the latest production methods:
- eloxal in digital print, max. format 700 x 500 mm
- eloxal screen printing, max. format 700 x 500 mm
- CNC punching on AMADA, max. format 2000 x 1000 mm,
to thickness 5 mm
- CNC bending Bystronic, max. format 700 x 500 mm
- CNC milling conventionally, max. format 700 x 500 mm
- CNC milling on Datron portal milling machines,
max. format 1500 x 1000 mm
- threaded bolts and bushes pressing on Haeger
There are almost unlimited design possibilities to implement quickly and cost effectively.
In our own facility, the aluminium surface can be finished in several ways, including anodizing and chromating. For EMC shielding, the design of the front is in under-anodizing printing and the back side is conductive chromated - a special solution by SCHURTER. Alternative materials such as stainless steel or galvanized steel and several kinds of plastics, are also available for the realisation of your requirements.