SCHURTER was at electronica 2012
2’700 exhibitors from 49 countries and 72’000 trade visitors from 78 countries: The 25th electronica, International Trade Fair for Electronics in Munich, came to a close on Friday, November 16, 2012. SCHURTER was there and showed the latest components and solutions for automation, electronics and electrical technology.
SCHURTER: Safe supply of power & simple operation
• Vandal-proof metal switches with ceramic actuators
• Switches for use in potentially explosive environments
• Fireproof fuse holders and power sockets with or without power-line filters made of glow wire compliant plastics according to IEC standards
• Circuit breakers with antibacterial covers
• V-Lock, the sophisticated system to protect power plugs and cables from being accidentally pulled out
• Input systems: multi-touch technology, projected capacitive input (PCI) systems behind glass, resistive touch panels and touch window design
SCHURTER & AMT presented the latest innovations and developments for touch screens and touch panels.
The team of SCHURTER would like to thank for the numerous visits and the very interesting discussions.